Why this blog?

I started a discussion on Facebook about reviewing journal articles, and numerous participants made requests for me to make my posts more accessible.  This blog is the answer to that request.  On another blog, janebarnescraigburrows.blogspot.com, I muse on the difference between writing fiction (I have two novels out) and scientific writing.

This blog will deal not only with reviewing but pretty much any topic of writing and editing for which I get a request.

Disclaimer:  These are my opinions and thoughts.  Others may disagree.  I hope they add comments if they do!

I apologize that I cannot organize the posts.  As with most blogs, the topics appear in reverse chronological order.  So far as I can tell, I can't change that.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reviewing #7--To sign or not to sign?

Reviewing #2--What makes a good review?

Reviewing #3--Why should I review papers?