If you want to leave comments on this blog....

It appears some people can leave comments and some cannot.  I have read the help forums on this topic and note that they are all pretty old, at least two years old.  I also don't understand all the technical language.  So far as I can determine, if you have disabled third-party cookies, you will be unable to post comments.

Whether you do so is entirely up to you.  Enabling cookies can pose some security dangers in some computers and for some people.  If you enable cookies, you do so at your own risk.

For residents of the EU, enabling cookies can result in a loss of privacy.  I recommend you not enable  cookies.  I cannot control your privacy settings, so you are responsible for your own actions.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reviewing #7--To sign or not to sign?

Reviewing #2--What makes a good review?

Reviewing #3--Why should I review papers?